F-Scan3 is a portable and sophisticated frequency synthesizer made in Switzerland, that offers a large menu of automated and programmable features. It can stand alone as a fully portable instrument, or it can be connected to your PC. It has a special biofeedback feature (called DIRP) that has the capability of presenting a wide range of frequencies in order to detect matching Bio-resonant patterns. This capability does NOT imply that the F-Scan3 has the ability to diagnose any illness or disease condition. Fscan has the capability to recognize resonant frequency signatures of many pathogens and to offer balancing energies to restore optimum functioning and well-being. The frequencies that are introduced to the body, can originate from user defined starting and ending points <from .1 Hz. to 15 million Hz.> utilizing the hand-held metallic electrodes. Further frequencies from a database stored in the special Fscant analysis software can be transferred into the Fscan unit to use during a session. This requires the installation of the Fscant software onto your Windows PC by way of a software download or with a purchased flash memory stick containing the same software. The F-Scan3 is operated and programmed through a capacitive LCD touch screen system.
DIRP (Dual Integration Resonance Procedure) is scanning procedure that can automatically transmit a series of pre-set frequencies. This creates a resonant feedback loop where the broadcast frequencies can register a Match within the subject if the particular resonant pattern is present. The resonant frequencies found are stored in the F-Scan and may be used for a subsequent application. Specific prerequisites (detailed in the Instruction Manual) must be met in order to optimize the procedure. DIRP can also be programmed manually to scan a range of frequencies defined by the user. The range of the frequency steps, and the number of steps in the DIRP can be defined with the setting of a lower frequency limit <FMIN> and an upper frequency limit <FMAX>. The step size (DELTA F) between measurements can be defined as well. DIRP scans usually take a few minutes to complete. DIRP results can be transferred to a Windows PC that has the FSCANT analysis software installed. This enables the user to interpret the results of the scan.
To use the frequency scanning function (called DIRP), the subject has a finger sensor attached to the middle finger of the right hand. In the left hand, the subject holds a sensor cylinder. The F-Scan first takes a baseline reading, recording the conductivity and personal standard resonance level. All readings are compared with this and are relayed to the F-Scan screen or to a PC where the individual's information can be logged. If the F-Scan3 responds to a resonant match, it can then relay a counter-balancing frequency directly to the body. The unit can generate sine, square, and pulsed positive offset Smartwaves. (see more information below). DIRP results can be printed out for future reference.
Fscan3 can connect to your computer with the included USB connector cable. The special FSCANT software must be installed in the computer in order to utilize the various frequency analysis functions. This offers the user a larger visual view of the session activity (inputs and outputs) and the special Fscant software program can store numerous individual data sets on the computer. One output connector provides a Sine Wave Signal and another output provides a Square Wave Signal. Both signals are offset to the positive polarity, thus creating a broad range of harmonic frequencies. The voltage output level is adjustable. This is the most advanced technology of its kind. Simply stated, there is no other machine near this price range that offers all of the features of the FScan3.
Fscan3 offers 100 open storage slots for custom programs between one and fifty frequencies. Each program can be individually named. A number of parameters can be assigned to each frequency value including:
* Run Time
* Signal Form - auto, sine, square half wave, square full wave, smart wave and off
* Wobble - allows the frequencies to modulate around the main target frequency
* Envelope - amplitude will oscillate between zero volts peak to peak and the maximum voltage
* Amplitude - the signal strength of square wave signals
Precise Frequency Control
Highly precise frequencies with sine or rectangular wave forms are digitally synthesized. The most advanced technology is utilized and incorporated into the F-Scan3 which normally require much larger housings and which are generally much more expensive. All functions of the F-Scan3 are controlled by micro processors. All settings and commands are entered with the display pen on the graphic touch screen. F-Scan3 can generate individual frequencies in a range from 0.01 Hz to 15 million Hz. F-Scan3 is also pre-programmed for hundreds of the most popular research frequencies. These are stored in permanent memory and can be recalled with ease.
Wobble Function - the F-Scan3 has a special Wobble function that outputs frequencies in a range Plus or Minus 1,000 Hz. around a target frequency. This is a valuable feature that addresses the possibility of frequency drifting that may occur in the target sample being investigated. Wobbling around the published frequency rate will offer more opportunities for intersecting the proper target frequency.
A PC computer can be used and all of the matching resonant frequency hits are displayed on the screen. On the screen you see the various aspects of frequency, conductivity and the resonance level. If a computer is not used, information can be seen on the F-Scan3 screen and then are stored in memory. Frequency programming may be transferred from your PC computer with the installed Fscant Software back to the portable Fscan3 unit for therapy sessions, using the metallic cylinder hand-held electrodes. Fscant software contains a library of Rife and Clark frequencies, the ability to customize frequency programs as well as the comprehensive Dirp analysis software.
Up to 5 sets of 50 matching frequencies can be stored in the F-Scan3 memory and displayed on a PC computer screen. When it is full, that series can be run, or stored in longer term memory (up to 5 sets of 50 can be saved in memory) or it can be saved as a text file or spreadsheet file.
F-Scan3 - Features
- Touch Screen - fixed position, back-lit color screen - all settings and commands are entered on the touch screen
- DIRP - (dual integration resonance procedure) biofeedback function with finger electrode sensor. Scans automatically for resonance matches. The DIRP feature can cover the entire frequency range of the Fscan. DIRP scans must be made using a Sine Wave. DIRP scans are run from a frequency range of 50kHz. to 560kHz. The DIRP analysis stops at the upper limit of 560,000 Hz.
- Programmability - provides capacity to store up to 100 data sets (until overwritten). Each data set can consist of up to 50 frequencies complete with names and all individual settings or the results of DIRP runs and EAP analysis can be stored
- Permanent Library Function - with large selection of applications
- Zapper Program - pre-set Zapper program set at 40,000 Hz.
- EAP - electro acupuncture capability is built into the Fscan3 for use by professionals. An optional purchased EAP set is needed in order to use this feature
- Smart-Wave - permanent positive half wave (0Vpp to 12Vpp, with DC offset) Modulates the assigned wave form with a higher frequency
- Multi-signal Output port - for sine and square wave signals. Switches automatically to square wave mode if the frequency output is under 65,000 Hz. and switches automatically to Sine Wave mode if the frequency output is over 65,000 Hz. The user can over ride this function with a touch of the wave form icon.
- Square Wave Frequency Operating Range - 0.01 Hz. to 6,000,000.9 Hz.
- Sine Wave Frequency Operating Range - 0.01 Hz and 15,000,000.9 Hz.
- SWEEP Mode - for wide-band application of frequencies with user selectable beginning and ending frequency. Sweep mode runs for a set time of 20 minutes. Frequencies bands below 65kHz. are output with a square wave positive offset. Frequencies over 65KHz. will output as a sine wave.
- WOBBLE Mode - allows the signal to swing around the target frequency in a band selectable in 27 steps between 10 Hz and 9,000 Hz. This feature addresses the concern of potential target frequency drift.
- Amplitude Adjustment of output
- Pulsing Output Signal - the output frequency may be pulsed at various rates for greater variability of the signal
- Rechargeable internal battery for remote use
- Timer - an individual time can be assigned to each frequency value or globally for a complete program run time
- Chip Card Reader - intergrated chip card reader slot to transfer stored frequency information
- Language on Screen - choice of English or German
F-Scan3 Model FTB 126 - Specifications
- Color Touchscreen - 116mm x 88mm / 320 x 240 Pixel
- Micro-processor controlled functions
- Minimum frequency selection - 0.01 Hz.
- Frequency stability - 30 ppm
- Application run time per frequency - 3 minutes default, adjustable from 0:30 to 59:59
- Flash Memory - for a list - max. 460 entries of up to 30 frequencies each
- Memory - 100 open positions for up to 50 frequency values that allows individual properties assigned to each value
- Permanent memory - stores approximately 6000 frequency values in tables, Time functions, Sweep parameters & DIRP
- Power Supply - universal AC adapter: Input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. Output - 15 vDC, 300mA (minimum)
- Rechargeable internal battery for remote use
- Frequency Range kHz - for Sine wave - 1Hz to 3MHz. Square wave to 100
- Fscan Dimensions - 170mm x 128mm x 26mm
- Weight - 5.5 pounds
- Case - aluminum
- Windows PC Ready - runs on most versions of Windows including 98, 2000 and XP. USB cable is included
- F-Scan3 is compliant with European Union quality standards for electronic equipment
Output Port Options
Multi-signal-output port - Sine signal, permanent positive (DC offset). Amplitude preset to 10Vss
Square signal - 0-symmetric (Full wave - positive and negative) Amplitude 0 to 24Vpeak to peak
Square signal - permanent positive (DC offset) - Amplitude 0 to 12Vpp
Power Port - dedicated power output port to power optional external accessory items
Power Port - Square wave - positive DC-Offset -14 vpp / 200 mA. Used to drive accessory attachments. Frequency range from 0.1 Hz. to 1 MHz.
F-Scan3 Standard Kit Includes
* F-Scan3 Frequency Sythesizer
* DIRP function - finger sensor
* Application cable for electrodes
* USB cable
* Two stainless steel hand-held cylinders
* Two sets of self-adhesive electrodes
* One pair connector cords for TENS Electrodes
* CD instruction disk
* Universal Power Supply - AC-adapter. Input:100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Output: 15 V DC, 800mA
FREE Bonus Software!
Fscant operating software - allows all functions and programming to be displayed on a Windows PC. All Fscan functions and Dirp results and analysis can be displayed and controlled from your PC. Normal price of the Fscant Software is $200.00.
Available via download with installation code. The code will be located on your invoice included in the shipped package. The invoice item number to look for is - FTB-318. After that is the FCODE which is around 5 numbers long. This is the code that is the activation number you will be prompted to enter after downloading the Fscant software. Note: users of Mac OS systems will need to run this program from a Virtual PC type of software.
Here is the web address where you can download the software:
FScan-3 Price - $4,495.00 (free world - wide shipping. All sales are final and non-refundable).
See the Fscan3 introductory Youtube video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWXaBmJmjrg
Fscan Compact with Dirp - Model FTB-118 - $1,625.00
Fscan Compact without Dirp Function - Model FTB - 116 - $1,056.00
The Fscan Compact with Dirp function has many of the attributes and capabilities of the full Fscan3. It is able to produce a resonance scan with its Dirp finger probe and one can visually see the frequency scan on the LCD screen. However, the unit does not have the sophisticated analysis capabilities of the full Fscan3 model. One may call up pre-set Rife programs and enter custom frequencies and conduct frequency scans with beginning and ending parameters. So, while these functions may be enough for some individual needs, the main purpose of the Fscan Compact is for clinical applications where the practitioner has the full Fscan3 with its analytical software. The client can recieve the complete Dirp scan in the office and the clinician can then transfer the suggested programs to the Compact unit via a chip card and give the Compact unit to the client for home use in between office visits.
The Fscan Compact can function as a stand-alone unit for using the pre-programmed Rife frequencies but you will not have the interpretation for the Dirp resonance scans
Operation via navigation keys, Plastic casing
350 complete Rife applications
10 memory positions for individual applications with up to 50 frequency values each
Battery operation up to 3.5 hrs.
Battery charge via USB-port
Output range 1Hz to 1.7 Megahertz
Frequency stability 30ppm
Signal amplitude adjustable 0 to 12Vpp
Three signal forms selectable: Sine, Square full wave, Square DC-Offset
SWEEP-function between selectable lower and upper frequency limits
Automatic shutdown if unused for 2 minutes
Display-language selection (German, English)
LED for output control
Graphic display 128 x 64 pixel
Acoustic signals during operation
Dimensions: 105 mm x 66 mm x 19 mm (l x w x h)
Optional Accessories for the Fscan3 only
Electro-Acupuncture Stylus and connectors - $435.00
The F-SCAN3 devices have a built-in EAP measurement capability. The EAP stylus connects to the sensor port with a special cable. The conductivity value of Electro-Acupuncture Points (Terminal Points identified by MORELL) can be measured with the stylus. This optional accessory is recommended only for adequately trained individuals. Fscan does not provide the training needed to utilize the EAP stylus.
* Imprinter Platform - $149.00 - use to transfer Fscan frequencies to water or other homeopathic medium
* Magnetic Coil applicator - $99.00 - the magnetic coil handles frequencies up to 1 MHz. for deep local penetration
* Low Level Laser Pen - $205.00 - 630nm - 2.5 mW
* Wrist and Ankle Band Electrodes - $65.00 - use for hands free sessions
Disclaimer: the F-Scan3 is not a medical device. It is an experimental electronic research instrument. It is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, cure or mitigation of any disease in humans or animals. It is not designed to affect the structure or function of any system in the body. If you have a health-related condition that requires medical attention, always consult with a licensed health care professional. Any individual results may vary.